Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Quasi Dunkaroos

I pretty much failed at being awake today. Oh I got up, and got to Cool Geoff's place (45 minutes later than I said I would :( whoops..) but then I fell asleep on the couch.

I gave the classic line after it was suggested that I was asleep and hadn't heard a question: "Sure I heard the question, but just repeat it once for me." Or something like that. Maybe I was so out of it that only "szgkhbzd" came out. Which would have illuminated roughly nothing.

But I got to enjoy a large assortment of fruit and vegetable platters (one for each variety), I pretty much ate the whole vegetable one myself. And I didn't exactly have a lot of competition for the fruit one either. The fruit platter had a chocolate dip with it, this was like some kind of fancy, quasi-good-for-you dunkaroos! And no one wanted in on that action?!?

Nope, they mostly wanted the doritos... which I bought for Cool Geoff, not youse guys!

We got to end the day off with Community, Ricky Gervais show (which, yes, we've maybe gotten into too much the past few days), plus I got laundry done- including my pillow cases. Oh, and this little post right here. It's like I'm even more productive than I thought I was!

Okay, but I'm seriously light headed, I NEED to sleep for forever, and then go to work. So I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment