Friday, February 17, 2012

Proposition propped arm post

It's my brothers birthday today, and I will spend most of it at work :(

That, and, I really do need to get back to sleep. As I write this I have one arm propping me up on my pillows,, leaving ol' lefty to do my pecking/typing. I have also neglected to place my glasses on my head, so any periods that should be commas or vice versa or a result of that. I'm aware of that as a possible problem because I was already foiled in my attempt to go to "www,yahoo.com"

Went to a show last night, ostensibly a music show but in reality a multimedia presentation showcasing a man's abilities with several instruments, song writing, drawing, singing too, and general aesthetic. I was blown away, had fun, but also left feeling pretty inadequate.

Which has, unfortunately, been a thing lately.

At the show I was very much aware of my lack of effort towards conversation or meeting new people. I focused on the show! Am I such a criminal?

My propping arm has fallen asleep, and I feel like the rest of me is down to follow suit, so I'll call it an entry there.

No comments:

Post a Comment