Sunday, August 21, 2011

So you wanted an UNinteresting post, right?

I've let ye olde time run away again, so I'm a little rushed for posts.

That's alright.

Hmmmexcept I haven't done much of note lately.

I've been playing some pokemon with a dude at work- I totally lost to him this morning! What? Say it isn't so!

It... is so.

NOOOOO!

I was over confident.

So I guess I have ONE fault. It's a good thing I'm so abundantly humble, or I'd have TWO faults.

Did you... did you see what I did there? With the, you know, braggadociousness.

Wait, spellchecking...

braggadociosness.

And even then, it could just be 'braggadocios' that's a word, and the -ness makes it nothing.

I know I know- FASCINATING!

So someone on the facebook namedropped this other guy whose first name is Isaac, so I googled him, and he was just some dude, so THEN I googled myself... way to be the third Isaac Mills there.

And it was on my old comic review site, where's the new one?

Okay, clicked on the first Isaac Mills- wow, that is a handsome guy. He apparently likes "Them Crooked Vultures". I don't know if that's good or not. Probably it is.

Had a close call there- my window abruptly closed on me. Fortunately all this stuff had auto saved, or that could've been messy.

This has been a pretty lame all over the place post, so let's find a random cool internet picture to finish off the whole thing.

And I just spilled my blueberry juice on myself. Way to wear a white shirt, White Shirt! It looks like I had a bloody nose with very little iron in my blood.

Right picture, let's have a look...

So, all pictures having something to do with bloody noses are gross, so I have now disqualified all of them.

But here's one that mirrors what you may be thinking when reading this:


No comments:

Post a Comment