Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Quickly done sort of a preview of coming events maybe

Ah don't have a lot of time, heading back out to help Cool Geoff with moving stuff.

I've got my comic reviews to write plus I still have my write up of Fanexpo to do (in my defence, I have been working the past two days, that's a pretty acceptable reason to not have the write up done)

But I've finally got to read Flashpoint #5, here's a sneak preview: it's hilariously bad. I'm not even really mad at this. The guys in charge think that's satisfying storytelling, and it's definitely not.

Haven't gotten far un Ulysses, a library book came in so I picked that up- it's the one with the deadline after all.

I'm looking forward to talking about the book here- it's a murder mystery featuring a writer who's embarrased by the inaccurate title of his book "Bimbo's of the Death Sun".

Of course the actual title of this book IS Bimbo's of the Death Sun. Very definitely a self fulfilling prophecy.

No comments:

Post a Comment