Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just a short post while I find some honey

Got home half an hour ago from hanging out at a friends place. It was a really nice time if a little ‘late seasons of Dawson’s Creek’.

App’s are app-arently a big deal. I guess they’re pretty cool.

‘Scuse me, pizza’s done.

That looks good. Hawaiian. Have I mentioned I’m a pineapple guy?

I’ll just give it a few minutes to congeal and then—AND THEN!!

I’ll eat it.

We went to Hero Burger at Wellesley and Church I think it was. I thought I’d been to a Hero Burger before, but that other place was way more cramped and expensive, so I don’t know what’s going on. By which I mean I don’t know the name of the other place I went to. It was quite good, almost Harvey’senian in its deliciousness.

I’m coming up on that big Fanexpo weekend, I’m get pretty exhausted just thinking about it. Hopefully I’ll cut my wandering down to a bare minimum to keep from killing myself. Also, I’m pretty sure I want to meet Dan Slott. Also Malfoy, so I can tell him he killed at the Heston lines used in Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

In this context, ‘killed’ means did a good job.

I’m hungry, so I’m going to go eat pizza now*, bye

*almost used Winnie the Pooh line, but decided against it. Ah, maybe that should be my title.

No comments:

Post a Comment