Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just check out my convention article. That's the smart thing to do.

I've still got time to make my usual monthly quota for posts, but I am starting to cut it close. And what's lame is I've actually been doing stuff, what with the comic convention and other things have happened I'm sure...

I just did my article on the convention, so definitely check that out here: http://www.themondocomics.com/2011/03/toronto-wizard-world-comic-convention-2011/

It's even got a picture I drew- live models are rough. Also, I felt the appropriate number of digits... unnecessary. Everyone needs to look like a muppet.

I was hoping Castle was old yesterday so I could watch Gran Torino with my brother Simon last night. But I ignored my alarm to go check because Clint Eastwood is awesome. His first line was gritty and hilarious, and I was completely pulled in.

Gotta get more Eastwood.

After I got the movie from the library I went for a walk and went by a Clintwood street. I thought that was suitably crazy.

I've had alternating happy sad happy dream nights... actually Saturday I kept hitting the snooze alarm for an hour just to hold on! to that world just a little longer.

I've got two security job interviews this week, one at the ritzy yorkdale mall, where I just missed getting the American Apparel gig. So how about that.

It looks like I'm getting a pretty big tax return thing, like $1600 bucks. So, if I give that to dad I'll have taken care of a months rent, and officially be contributing again. I can deal with that.

Whoah, hey, what I can't deal with (I just remembered)- the dudes at the store charged me $0.05 for a plastic bag, when I didn't ask for, nor did I recieve, a plastic bag. Weak!

No comments:

Post a Comment