Friday, March 25, 2011

Because lines are interesting.

Well sir, that was my first day securitizing.

It went ridiculously smoothly. My back and legs are a little sore from standing all day, and even then mostly it's just my legs right this second.

It looks to me like the "event" was such for the sole reason of drumming up conversation. There's a bunch of people on the facebook right now commenting on how dumb it is for people to be lined up that long for a gadget they can get just about whenever- but they're still talking about the thing! They're playing into the apples hands!

There were so many people walking by, filming with their own i-phones. Forget about the insanity of these guys mediating all their experiences through the lens of this product- this is what they felt needed to be recorded? There was nothing interesting about it.

A moderately long line to a moderately new product.

There was a sort of flash mob of japanese guys doing a group dance number to a drum and flute- film that, that was cool.

Well, it's 1am, my pizza's cooked, and I've got work tomorrow, so let's eat and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment