Sunday, March 27, 2011

Again with the titles! So lame

My old bedside lamp here doesn't want to work anymore, looks like I'll need a new lightbulb or something. I'll have to take care of that at some point. Poor lampy.

Day three playing at security. Decided to pay attention to the different sizes and shapes of peoples noses. There was one guy with a relatively slim, sculpted nose tip, bit with slighlty above average sized nostrils. It wasn't anything crazy unless you were looking for it.

There was this one woman with her boyfriend, she had this slight frown, nothing sad to it- I'm still trying to decide how that worked- and when she smiled she had deep smile lines. It was a lovely, unique face.

So, I guess that is what I do now. Professional people watcher.

I did that already, but now I'm getting paid, so that's a step up.

My boots seem to have broken in well enough, but my back is still killing me. I'm reasonably sure I'll get used to it (if I have to- that's not the plan), so long as I keep rested and fueled up food wise- I asked this one guy how long he's been at it, four years, and his back hurts... but he also told me he'd had no sleep and works out 5 times a week. So I'm less worried.

But seriously, three days in a row of McDonalds- blargh. Gotta do something about that.

This guy told me about his workouts un-prompted, and considering how long since I've been anywhere near a gym and I've got this gigantic shirt to lose myself in, I can't imagine he was trying to bond over common interests.

Gotta assert ones dominance after all.

Ah, maybe he just doesn't have anything else to talk about... which would also be terrible. Broaden your horizons! Read some comics!

Seinfeld just started it's standard 10pm show. A gag about women being good with a chequebook is amazingly dated. I still like this show. I only just discovered the thing two years or so after it was already finished. And it was probably another year before I realized the thing was already over and done with.

This will happen to youngish kids for years to come- up till they stop regularly broadcasting the show. That's pretty interesting.

Okay, that's good for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment