Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last post away!

Woke up to a nice text. Nice texts are nice.

Dreamed that I was some kind of visible dead guy/ghost. I asked this one girl eating chicken nuggets if she appreciated life in the moment that she was eating that stuff. 'Cause it's delicious. She said no. I'm pretty sure she was evil.

I got to fly around, as a ghost, pretty much the most impressive flying ever. I travelled the distance of a county or somesuch just to beat this one jerk that wanted to cut me off from something fun- again, because I was dead.

This could sound really scary, just as it's phrased, but in fact for the most part is was played for laughs, not a big deal. It's a little more worrisome to read it now after the fact.

Got a really nice surprise when I got home this morning: the fourth series of Doctor Who was on my bed waiting for me. I had my brother pick up my holds yesterday, and that was one of 'em. And I didn't even know it!

I had tried to check the library website to see how much I owed and what was waiting for me, but it refused to work, so I got a nice surprise <- already said that.

Oh, but on the non nice surprise side of things, none of the pots are clean, so I can't make my rice for work. What will I do now? Grab some cookies and hope for the best. I've also got some almonds already waiting at work, and I wouldn't be shocked to find someone brings me additional food. So I'm good.

Okay but yeah, I'm totally not going to be late today, so I've got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment