Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lame post. Short and Lame

I don't particularly feel like writing here right now, I'm tired but if I go to bed now I will wake up, oh, around 5 or 6 am, and then I'll have a hard time getting back to sleep. I work tomorrow! A normal sleep schedule makes things incredibly difficult for me!

In a much better mood today than yesterday, I was really just too tired for the day. Now I'm just depressed that I had to fritter away my first day off on recovery sleep- just like after every period of work! Man this is rough.

May get a laptop of my own soon, so I can do blog posts, my comic reviews and other writings while at work. That will be very ideal, I'd be able to deal with things better then.

Checked out two movies with Jordan and Cool Geoff (I'm really grateful they came along, movies by myself=unfun)- Tin Tin and Sherlock Holmes. My brother wants his computer back, and I don't care to fight about it. (not that we'd fight, just that I'd have to spend energy extending my time here)

No comments:

Post a Comment