Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Okay, lesson maybe learned. Double hit enter after a paragraph.

Yeesh, I'm still head achey. I woke up with a head ache (unusual).
See, it's so unusual, I'm not even sure if it's one word or not. I think it's supposed to be headache. Well, it's too late now, there's nothing I can do to edit that other line.
I'm cutting it as close as it gets, the last day of the month, with two posts to go (oh, and in case you haven't made this determination yet, yes, my quota business does indeed sound a little on the OCD side of things.) But anyways, I'll write this quick one up now, I've got a half an hour left at work, but I've already completed all my paperwork, I'm good to go. It'll get posted once I'm home. THEN I'll write a quick finale when I wake up. Boom, done.
Watched the last episode on my season two of Freakazoid. I learned that Norm Abram was some kind of famous tv carpenter guy. That's pretty swell.
I'm thinking I'll bring in my Dirty Harry movies, finally give those a watch.
(I'm probably just dehydrated, I haven't had any water since, uh, my shower. I had a carton- 500ml- of milk, which technically has water in it, but I normally have a bunch of water at my shifts. In case it wasn't clear, I'm talking about my head again. Headache. "Head ache".)
Blaaargh I still haven't done my reviews! That's two weeks in a row when they get posted on the Wednesday. That's pretty unacceptable, I don't know why I've been slacking so much there.
In other news totally unrelated to my slacking work habits- what should I name my character in the new game of Pokemon Black I'm about to start? My White version guy is named Walden, in honour of the fact that I was reading Walden at the time I made that game, plus it just fits. If it helps, I've got a theme I'll be going with for this team... tough and awesome! (What do you mean that's not a theme?)
In other other news, my laptop (or this wordpad program rather) doesn't seem to give me an indication that it saves after I press Ctrl + S. It makes me pretty paranoid about closing windows.
That's good for now. I'll run out the clock reading saved blog stuff from toobusythinkingaboutcomics (I'm really far behind on that site). But you'll hear from me in nine hours or so, with a barely coherent final entry, probably written while I watch the Daily Show in the background. Yes, yes I will be distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment