Thursday, July 21, 2011

Green Arrow to the rescue!

I do not have a lot of time to fill my quota. Every other day I'm going to have to update here. Which I'm sure is alright- but right this moment I want to hop outside into the relative cool, and zip over to the gym before I fall asleep like yesterday(it must be three weeks since I've been there).

I keep meaning to mention this, but last Sunday I was at a church (it's been months since I've been up and at one), singing along because that's what you do. The young woman in front of me complimented my singing, which was really nice.

Of course instead of my "thank you" she thought I'd said "I know". So great, I've managed to maintain my terrible reputation.

I haven't really sung much beyond 'to myself while out on walks or in the parking garage at my job' so it was nice to hear that maybe I don't totally suck at that.

Dude, I woke up and my right middle finger was KILLING me. Like a pressure was building inside. It sucked, but it's fine now. So that was weird.

Man, speaking of sucky stuff, this post is lame... that's it let's grab some cool picture from the internets to post on here.

Ah, here's the climax to JLA #9- it's a little out of context, but all you need to know to set it up is that it's up to the overwhelmed neophyte Green Arrow to save the universe with his father's old trick arrows- the boxing glove seeming the most impossible to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment