Sunday, July 31, 2011

Distracted, but done.

Aaaand quota.

Unless I've seriously miscounted and shot myself in the foot... maybe I should have checked to make sure I was at ten. Nah, I wouldn't make that dumb a mistake.

What's been on my mind the last day or so is definitely the distressing news I heard about a friend of mine. It's not that I'm SURPRISED by him doing something terrible like this, but I'm disappointed, and it'll definitely colour (at least for a little while) my relationship with him.

Hrm maybe I expect too much from people.

Alright alright, forgetta bout that.

Finally saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. As expected, the walking around/Hogwartsless/moping around movie wasn't terribly exciting.

That, and it's been awhile since I've read the book or even watched the movies- it was pretty rough to follow!

I still wanna see the last one though. Not that that's a shocker.

Man, I'm feeling pretty run down. I did not fall asleep until way too late in the day- it felt like it got cooler AFTER the sun was good and up. Naturally I was only good and asleep when it was time for me to get up.

And I forgot I was going to draw a picture to set as the event image for when I organize the next group movie thing.

It'll be Cowboys and Aliens- fyi.

How is it not Cowboys vs. Aliens? Whatever, maybe they become friends at the end or something.

And maybe Rise of the Planet of the Apes. James Franco, Draco Malfoy, and an army of, you know, the apes.

Should be awesome.

I've been out of it all day, but at least I got this done. Presumably with a minimum of spelling mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment