Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm still waiting for my jetpack though.

Pretty tired, so I don't want to spend much time here, however, a couple quick things.

For some reason last night I could feel the switch being thrown that sent me from regular to grumpy Isaac. I'm pretty sure it had to do with getting some groceries at night, it being all hot and sticky outside, and I had that feeling like I couldn't help but be in someones way... which is the WORST! Plus I was anxiously awaiting todays 12 hour work day (If you don't get there extra early, how're you supposed to get rained on?!?)

It was so weird and tense feeling, while also being notable for the fact that I could still watch myself be all these things.

Anyways, I'm good today, I got to make a He-Man reference, how can you not love that?

But yes, I also wanted to make note of this: this one beautiful, energetic little girl was waiting for the movie to open up with her mother- she was so excited and having a great time, it was fantastic- and it was only AFTER being impressed with this girl do I see that she only had one leg. I'm rather glad I didn't notice that first (unless I somehow accomplished that subconsciously... but I'm not willing to give my subconscious that much credit) because then it would have been pretty cliche of me to say all that.
But she was excited and dancing around on an amazing prosthetic- and I've got to say that this is indeed an incredible world.

No comments:

Post a Comment