Thursday, July 29, 2010

I really can't find the name of that food. It'll show up.

For whatever reason I spent most of today looking forward to going home and watching the show "Community" at 8pm- it wasn't until about 6 that I made the connection that my working until 8:15 precluded my being anywhere near the show at all.

I definitely wasn't anywhere near my top game today. Of course so little is asked of me there, it was fine.

I kept nodding halfway off on the ride home, I can't remember much of it, but I was certainly dreaming. Mine was a very confused reality for a number of streets.

Anyway, I'm mostly awake now- oh I wanted to say: when I was hanging out with my friend Tuesday on the way for pizza (I JUST talked about this) he stopped in a novelty candy store, where he dropped $30 on 14 cans of Cherry Coke. Now that is decadence.
And I got to have one.
And I got a coke today too.

So my cola intake is about a zillion percent higher than normal.

Still tired though.

Oh, I learned about this new food today, called... quian? (kwee-an?) Yes, I forgot what it's called, but it's a type of seed that can function as a grain, apparently is chalk full of vitamins and minerals is gluten free (the benefits of which I also researched today... or I would have, but I didn't quite get that far, mostly I just learned about gluten and celiac disease- the condition of not being able to take/digest gluten. So I haven't yet seen if there are any benefits for someone who doesn't suffer from celiac disease to abstain from gluten. Anyways.) has got a ton of calories and (what's cooler) as much protein as milk. That's awesome.

Yeah, I'm going to check that out.

Okay, dinner time and then sleep.
Oh, don't worry- I'll be back shortly; as ever I've got one more post due within the next two days to fill my quota.

No comments:

Post a Comment