Sunday, January 20, 2013

Gone to draft

I've waited too long to try and capture whatever moments from the end of December I wanted to immortalize and share. I'll get to a Medieval Times post at some point though.

The problem has chiefly been running out of energy by the time I get home from work. Last week was okay for that, I had done a better job getting my lunch made to go out with me, and hopefully not more importantly, I slept in a bunch and started the day later than I should have.

I just got my phone bill reflecting the cost of working as a courier. I've been telling people that I've been hemorrhaging money working this gig, and never has that been more true than right now. Yeesh, I had a worse case scenario in my mind, and the reality managed to double it. Not fun.

I've got a few options going forward, changing my phone plan is something high up on my to do list, but ultimately I will have to give up the courier thing really soon. That's a bummer, being out in the city has been really cool- you know the service elevator at 22 St. Claire Avenue East looks like a holodeck? That was a great surprise. The elevator wall panels end about a foot from the top of the car, with mirrors lining that top remainder of wall, with a grid of glowing red lines running across the ceiling, necessarily running off into infinity thanks to the surrounding mirrors. Holodeck.

My last two times at the gym I went a bit too hard, now my back is sore. Certain heavy items carried through the week probably didn't help much either.

I'll be back soon, I've read a book or two that needs talking about. And maybe I can jam through the last half of the current Kamen Rider series I'm watching before the month is through (highly unlikely, this season hasn't grabbed me like the others)

No comments:

Post a Comment