Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cyke and Wolvie homage Green Lantern and Green Arrow

Well, I've started A Tale of Two Cities, but I'm thus far reading through the notes that go with it... so it's slow, slogging work. I really just want to nap right now.

Today, as you may have experienced, was warm. Springtime warm. But with the ever present weather reports about how the temperature will drop 15 degrees for tomorrow (back to the seasonal -2). I just kept thinking about those tragic stories about the coma patient that wakes up for a day, but then falls back into their coma. (oh, what's that movie? This one I know I have to look up... man, that was hard to find. Luckily, I was right in that it starred Robin Williams. The movie is called "Awakenings".)

The Earth had awoken, but t'was not to last.

Hugh. (pronounced as a breathy, sigh-ful "hug") I don't want to write anything here. So I won't. Let me find some cheapo picture on the interwebs to waste space. Sorry space, I've just been all over the place today, headwise. And technically travel wise too.

Okay, this one is random, but really cool, from http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=391387&page=17:

No comments:

Post a Comment