Sunday, November 25, 2012

Short dream, not as good as the last one I did


Well, that took forever to get a connection. All I wanted to do was quickly tell you about this dream I had. It was all about this neanderthal man that had been found, and although we people studying him were skittish, especially when we accidentally let the guy outside, he was all sorts of sweet and gentle, and eager to help with our research. It was only at the end, when this one researcher, a sort of Susan Sarandon type, was feeling brave, and generous, and comfortable enough that she sort of gave a nuzzle/peck on the cheek to the neanderthal guy, that this other researcher feels a pang of jealousy.

Unfortunately, this jealousy is picked up by the neanderthal through scent, and throws him into a self protective berserker rage, that ends with the researcher bloodied and wailing for help (I got the impression that his tongue had been ripped out).

I then immediately dreamt the criticisms to that story. "Oh, that plot twist came out of nowhere/it wasn't properly set up/it all seems a rather pat ending."

Yes, those criticisms are all basically the same thing- whatever.

Anyways, I need to try and get back to sleep, you'll hear more from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment