Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lowered Standards for posting (same as always)

I am horrendously behind on my blogging. This is obvious. I'm going to have to really cheap out on my posts to reach my arbitrary-yet-OCD-required number of posts.

Shouldn't be a huge problem though. If you lower your standards, kids, ANYTHING is possible!

(Case in point: Wanna see me fly? *Jumps* Wanna see it again?)

And this is all the more shameful because there's bunches of stuff I'd like to bring up, movies I've seen, book I've read (I'm sorry! I'm uncultured!), socializings I've socialized (I said recently that I'd been up to a lot of socializing lately, and my buddy responded "if you still call it socializing, then no you haven't" which I thought was both hilarious and probably true.)

Uh, that may be all the categories.

In the meantime though, since I don't want to get stuck here forever, and should get breakfast or something and maybe DO SOMETHING with my day (I mean before my plans at 6 to see Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter!!) then I should leave off now.

But before I do, I can post a comment I made to, once again, http://toobusythinkingboutcomics.blogspot.ca/ , this time regarding the article on the composition of the first page to the Detective Comics story "The Laughing Fish" (one of the all time greats), but mostly my comment was about Batman: Year One THE MOVIE.

...

Except I control copied the web address to http://toobusythinkingboutcomics.blogspot.ca/ OVER the comment I had control copied, so it's now lost to the ages until it gets approved to be visible over there. Whoops. So yeah, I guess I'm done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment