Thursday, December 8, 2011

The alternatives

I just tried this morning some whey protein stuff after my workout. It was far thicker than I'd imagined it would be, like I was trying to drink cake batter.

Which is pretty awesome.

The stuff is pretty expensive, but I suppose you get a fair amount of the stuff. We'll see how long it lasts.

Spent yesterday, besides picking up comics and posting that blog about Gulliver's Travels, hanging out with Jordan, to go downtown and get him hooked up with Iron Horse Security (that's the outfit I work for). I had a good time with the guy, which is something I can sometimes forget, whenever I get too busy making sure the guy is looking both ways before crossing the road or whatever.

They hired him, so now he just has to get through the training and pass the licencing. All very do-able. It'll be a big help when he gets all that going. All part of my plan.

Got my youngest brothers present delivered yesterday- that guy is going to love it. Take that! Checkmate. Etc.

I don't really want to go anywhere today. I've got some library books to pick up, maybe Jordan will go get them.

Oh! Dude, I got a Christmas card from an old friend of mine. She's so sweet! You know, she actually gave me the Superman patch that rests inside my wallet for my high school graduation!

Also, know what I watched this morning while I ate a spinach and provalone pizza? Napoleon Dynamite! Love that movie- it's got skills. Heartwarming skills.

Okay, you're tired of reading just daily minutia. But good news! I bet by my next post I'll have finished this Isaac Asimov book that I can then talk about.

(I'm working under the assumption that me talking about things I've read is more interesting than the alternatives.)

Augh I forgot that this "post" button doesn't like to work on this laptop for some reason. Guess I am going to the library after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment