Saturday, September 24, 2011

Complain complain

I’m so tired. I just finished my comic reviews, after giving up on sleep, a rough wake-up-a-lotty four hours isn’t going to cut it for today.

I had a terrible dream yesternight that I won’t go into, but I know exactly what it’s trying to tell me, and I’ve got to figure out what to do about it. I know, I know, my ambiguity is enthralling.

Returned Ulysses to its rightful owner. She’s moving to B.C., so I’ve got to find a new copy to read. Hopefully a similarly annotated version, even though it’s the fact that I’ve got those extra notes to read that really slows down my progress. I’m sure I’d understand it well enough if I plowed through, but so long as those notes exist I-MUST-READ. Them.

In the meantime, I picked up a bunch of comics from the Fairview library, which has a superior collection of comics. Before bed last night I read through the first volume of Jeff Smith’s Rasl, and then my body was all “wow, that was cool! You know what else is cool? Never sleeping again!”

So, my body is a big jerk.

Argh okay, I’m going to try for another hour. I’ve got plans at 2pm-ish, so this degree of tiredness is unacceptable.

I wanted to write more here, but this is going to have to be it.

Oh, but even as I was distressed by terrible dreams, yesterday I found attached to my toiletries bag (what, you don’t have a toiletries bag?) a little sticker looking thing of a dove. It was a good little calming message for me, so that was cool.

P.S.- I’ve now slept throw everything. That’s wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment