Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This would've been a lot longer if I actually went into dream time stuff. You're welcome.

There've been a few nights of dreams that I considered recording here, but it's been a couple of days, and that urgency has faded a bit. Not to say I've forgotten what's happened- rather I'm considering making some actual stories out of one or two of these.

Could be good, could be something, we'll see.

A surprise trip to Collingwood on Sunday meant a revisiting to many scenes of my younger days. The strip that had formerly housed the town McDonalds has ballooned up with Boston Pizza, and Starbucks, and Cineplex Odeon (while on the other side of town the relatively humble 6 or 8 screen theatre where I saw Lion King opening day sits closed down- there was another theatre in town, a single screen affair that reminds me of the Bloor cinema... I wonder if it's still open? I don't know whether I ever went to that place- it tended to not play Aladdin or Lion King or The Mask).

The Shoppers where I bought all my first comics is still around- that's an important landmark!

OH! And, when we headed over to said McDonalds, chilling in the parking lot, these perfect individual snowflakes rested on the cars window, they were pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment