Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Izzygonnarock is my band name. The trick to getting high scores is to only share with people that play poorly.

Found a copy of Guitar Hero 2 (not my copy, but the games the same) so I plugged in my old controller and had some fun. I forgot how much of a workout it actually was for my left arm, veins bulging along my forearm as my fingers cramp up. It's all pretty awesome. And even though it's been a LONG time since I've played, I don't seem to be too much worse at it. I still can't beat Free Bird though. Which is, of course, the dream.

A while back I was complaining about writing 'just' a lot, lately its been 'of course'. I wonder what next bit of phrasing I'll fall into using too much.

I just checked out some comic reviews over at Newsarama.com and I wasn't impressed with the grammar. Not that I'm a grammar nazi (is, is that still okay to say? even in potential reference to myself?)- I think I've made that clear with my over abundance of parentheses and dash marks- but you've gotta make the prose clear and understandable.

I know I've made a mistake or two in my own work, but is Newsarama not the big time? Have I been misinformed?

You know what? I think I'm going to call it a day here. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment