Sunday, January 23, 2011

My throat hurts from talking all that time.

Before my lunch break I was busy convincing myself that the previous hour and a half of reality was actually happening. It wasn't- I dreamt I'd gotten up, but that's as far as that went. The only clear indicator I had that it wasn't real was that I was thoroughly confused, but not alltogether worried much about it.

I was kept pretty busy yesterday, tired today.

Ah, right, but I also didn't get that much sleep in preparation for yesterday. I thought I saw a blinding flash of light, and I don't for sure know that I was asleep. Well, I was definitely awake after that, too freaked out to get back to sleep.

Fortunately, Drake and Josh was on the tv, and I do love that show. (It's sweet, get off my back!)

I ran out of my cereal so I made pasta for breakfast.

Then instead of getting ready to leave by 1pm I got distracted by ANOTHER episode of Drake and Josh (kids seriously don't have much variety of Saturday morning show these days). So instead of waiting for me for ten minutes my bros got a ride and I ended up going for a run.

It's been a while since I've done any real exercising lately, which I'm none too happy about. I still ran for a good 11-12 minutes (which I'd estimate at being a mile, maybe about a mile and a half) which is better than most people, but I'm not happy with it. It left my legs pretty gelatinous for the remainder of the day. At least they get to be gloriously sore today. (to be clear, I'm not being sarcastic with that statement, as long as I'm not in a great deal of pain and my movements aren't restricted, I like being sore after a workout. Feels like, you know, a workout.)

Got to hang out with a lot of people yesterday that I haven't seen in years. No one I talked to seemed to be really drunk, I heard about a buddy's ex throwing up at some point, but she must have been part of another crowd entirely. There were a lot of groups in attendance.

I noticed a friend of mine smiling in conversation with someone else, and it was an altogether genuine, sweet smile. It made me happy, so I scanned the room for others, and found some.

On the bus ride home I got to tell a guy about why I dislike Olivia Munn (not neccesarily personally, just in everything she does professionally. Modelling work is fine.
I did that a lot last night, forgetting a name of something, only to have it come to me around two conversations in the future.

This feels less like a blog post, and more like something I should have e-mailed to someone. Ah well, add one more to the tally.

No comments:

Post a Comment