Thursday, November 25, 2010

Should've posted yesterday but something happened. Laziness. I'm sorry!

Boy, I sure do love the american style foot ball instead of those shows that make me laugh.

Hey, who's talking? Get off my blog (I almost called it facebook) you handsome know nothing.

Format change over at mondomagazine.net- instead of dividing up our various books of the week for review, getting the most possible number of reviews on the site, we're switching it up. We get out books, call dibs on one or two, then give a more in depth review. It's a style similar to the random book of the week format we had before, but with the bonus that we can be familiar with what we're reading! It's pretty sweet.

No more reviews of Sonic the Hedgehog! Or, if you want a review of that book, look at any of my past reviews, and feel free to apply it to the new book. I don't have much to say about that one, and it doesn't change much.

I'm pretty pleased with my reviews for the week- especially the Batman and Robin review. I see what they're going for, whether or not they achieve it (they don't). Of course I was a lot more proud of that before my brother knew about it too. So fine, it wasn't a brilliant observation- it can be pretty hard to tell. One persons obvious truth is anothers brilliant revelation.

duh.

It makes me want to write a story under the same conditions that I imagine Cornell had- limited time and an edict to mimic the style of another writer- but why set myself up for failure as well? Well, maybe I'll change my mind, it could be fun.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to eat a muffin. That has blueberries in it I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment