Saturday, December 29, 2012

Activate the Chronotons!

I'm just stretched out across the old bed, listening to this Simon and Garfunkel CD. Oops, I hit restart on the thing when there's actually a whole other CD I could pop in. The start of which is Mrs. Robinson! And I just finished a comment over at http://toobusythinkingboutcomics.blogspot.ca/ which is really an excellent site.

I woke up from a bit of Inception just now. I thought I was awake, having just woke up, but ah-HA! I was still dreaming.

Whilst in the deepest parts of it there was a story concerning a girl that had been turned into a cyborg, getting chased by a guy who, after an explosion in his car, was fused with some other guy. The effect is a half and half person, half chalk white, half robotic grey, with thick dark blue lips, all black eyes, and platinum blonde hair like a Dragonball character.

He was pretty scary, but I was still complaining about how, from a narrative perspective, the villain was undeveloped.

I seemed to inhabit a young super scientist that, through a process of the will, "turned off all limitations". The effect was, as proclaimed in an explanatory manner, that pain could no longer be felt, I had become intangible, rather I had become a creature of light, beaming across the planet. It was pretty fun when I managed to be in control, and that was for a great portion of things.

Then I "woke up" and explained to Simon about this dream, and how I turned off these limiters with chronotons. I think I made a Futurama reference too. I explained the turning off of limiters like how, if there are two people that are equally as strong as each other, but one is tired, then that one appears weaker. Removing the limitation of getting tired, and now the two are equal again. It was like a way to make calculations more reliable and fitting with the perfect theoretical by getting rid of, say, wind resistance or some such.

Hey, if that sounds stupid to you, blame dream Isaac.

Then I walked down the hall and was asked to shave my head for cancer research. I was hesitant at first, but then said okay.

Then I woke... and my hair was GONE!!!!! That's not true, but could you imagine?

No comments:

Post a Comment