Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ugly night

I just had a scarily horrible, violent dream. I woke up and started crying. And I'm mad that I either don't have, or don't feel that I have, someone to talk to about this.

On a different note, yesterday I accepted a new security gig standing around two differnt Michael Kors stores. I pretty much hate it already. It's an incredibly useless job- I'm just standing there! I don't DO anything! There's not much I CAN do!

At least at the condo I could read, so I wasn't wholly wasting my time.

Obviously I need to make some changes. A lot of changes maybe.

I need to try and get back to sleep as I do have work tomorrow. Rather, I have work today, starting in eight hours, followed by the seven hour countdown to my leaving for the day (with the side countdown to my half an hour break, a brief glimpse of a freedom).

I may go out for a haircut after work. Get nice and trim and together looking.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, although I might not be the right person -to- talk to about things, please know I am here to listen if you want it. Not literally here for the next little while, but email inbox and such is always open.

    Secondly, you obviously do need to make some changes. The whole back hurting thing aside; you're obviously too good, and too intelligent to be just standing watching to see if people steal things accidentally and phone the cops of they steal things on purpose. Obviously you don't intend to do that for the rest of your life, and you have money issues, but the sooner you start looking into a change, the sooner it will happen.

    You should really look into JET applications; I mean Korea would be less competitive, but from what I know, JET covers your room and board and possibly training; but even if it doesn't it'll be a fraction of what I am paying for TEFL certification. You certainly have more mastery of the English language than I do, and by the time you get back you would have the skills to tutor your nephew. Also, the kids will love you due to your Kamen Rider knowledge/love; I mean seriously you'll be their favourite teacher ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cool Geoff- JET, eh? room and board and training is pretty sweet. Thanks for writing in.

    ReplyDelete