Thursday, June 30, 2011

As I've previously noted, making the ladies laugh is a great thing.

Stopped at a McDonald's for breakfast burritos and a special treat for certain individuals for later- mwha ha ha.

But yeah, that'll be good.

My tummy disagrees, but that's really a whole other matter.

Relatively interesting day. Talked to this one girl on the subway about her print portfolio- I joked that her carrot man looked like Oscar Wilde, an idea that eventually turned into Charles Dicken's writes the story of Oscar Wilde, who is a carrot man, who in turn writes the Importance of Being Ernest, which is now about a writer named Ernest that creates "To the Lighthouse" but with a suspicious lack of Virginia Woolfe in the mix.

Good joke.

And she had the distaste for wearing i-pods everywhere that I'm very much in favour of. The distast, not the ipods.

Then we went our separate ways, but we were actually going the same way, so we finally did do introductions.

Doubt I've ever met a Faith before. Love the red hair.

And then at work I got to chill out with this cool resident that forgot her keys.

After her boyfriend finally showed up dhe got him to bring me some strawberry vanilla oatmeal as thanks I guess for the entertainment.

Can you believe she's never heard of peaches and cream oatmeal? That's crazy!

And this one dude that digs comics and sometimes comes round the building was around the building, so I got to chat about new releases, the Green Lantern movie, as well as what was GOOD about the Green Lantern movie (what? you mean to say I haven't said any of those good things here?)

When all was said and done... I didn't have the time or energy to finish reading "Save the Cat". I'm really, right on the finish line for that one.

This is a semi decent post, better than I had any right to expect, but now I've got to sleep for the bare amount of time that I'll get to sleep today.

I'm going to live in bed this weekend. Except for when I don't, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment