Tuesday, June 28, 2011

And I finish with my go to Trigun reference

Woke up about an hour ago to find some dinner had been left for me- that's mighty fine.

I went straight from my 12 hour shift to home, to not sleeping, to getting cleaned up, to spending the day hanging out at Ontario Place, visiting the people I worked with last year.

Oh hey it's Isaac.

*I brought you Oreos*

HEY HI ISSAC!!

That didn't really happen. Well, the oreos part happened.

But yeah, things are looking pretty rough over there. How a place can look MORE tired after all the renvations is quite a trick. And they just weren't making enough popcorn- here I'm watching the guy scoop the dregs of a batch into a bag, and I'm just waiting for the inevitable customer rejection that does not come.

So, dodged that bullet, eh fellas? (I'm talking about the bullet of customer complaints, but I guess I personally dodged a bullet in not working there this year.)

But I ended up staying until past 4:30 so I could travel home with one of the staff- which put me at a good 25 hours without sleep.

Now what did I just get- 5, 6 hours under my belt? Not enough, but again, I needed some dinner.

I got to talk about the books on screenplay writing, so that was cool.

Urgh but my back hurts. It needs more rest. I reckon, and this should come as no shock, that the reason back pain is so prevalent in people these days in because of the one two punch that is lack of rest and malnutrition.

Speaking of which, I've got to find time to make my meals for work, instead of having two Hungry-Man meals a shift. They're grossing me out a bit.

I liked when last summer for work I made myself pasta with pumpkin seeds and raisins and people were all "Isaac UR weird" but I thought it was super tasty. Especially when I shelled out for alfredo sauce. But either way.

Will at least see Bad Teacher tomorrow(I mean later today, but after much needed sleep), so expect some words on it. Again, if I get up early enough- Midnight in Paris. But I've gotta be careful- with comics, groceries, and the movie(s) I'm almost out of cash. Payday is Friday.

Well, I'm sure this has been fascinating for you, but I'm bouncingPEACE

and love. Love and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment