Thursday, May 26, 2011

It'll probably be 3:04 (!) by the time I hit publish post!

No- I didn't give myself enough time to write on my blog hereabouts, and now it's 11 to 3am, and I'm tired, and I want to sleep!

Actually, wait, I think I've done 9, I only need the last two for my quota... still, with me working the next three nights in a row, I'll be pushing it.

I finally went to join up with the gym near my house. It's kind of lame that they don't have a track, but I guess I can go running "outside" wherever that is.

AND the girl that signed me up was really cute, so that's a plus for sure.

AND I worked out for like, a while, but now my elbow hurts, so I guess I didn't take it as easy as I wanted to.

AND I got to use the bike machine thing, which is cool.

Enh, I'm less happy about using a treadmill, that's like... running on a treadmill! You don't go nowhere's! Am I a hamster? That and I kept veering a little bit to the side... gotta straighten up and run right.

I'm glad I still enjoy the gym thing, even though it's been so long and I'm now working with weights significantly less heavy than I was before. Got to work back up there- but it's only a matter of time!

And I still haven't found the thingy I liked from the track and field centre for ab work outs- yeah, I definitely need to catch up on my ab work outs, especially as I'm so insistent on wearing these tight t-shirts.

Um, hung out with a buddy downtown for a bit, taught some high school girls at McDonald's what the Legion of Super-Heroes pin on my back pack was (it was Legion of Super-Heroes) and directed them to the mondo comics site.

But none of them knew it was Donatello on my backpack. Kids today, they just don't know the important things.

Also, some dudes my age ALSO didn't know it was Donatello... so are people crazy? How do you not know the sensitive guy that everyone brings their problems to if Splinter isn't around? Unless it's a technological problem, then you always go to Donny first.

And how else are you going to remember what Corey Feldman sounds like? The Feld-dog!

Uhp- 3:01 that means I'm already supposed to be gone. If, uh, if you thought I talked about Donatello way too much just then... just replace the scenario with a more socially respectable comic book subject.

What's that? There isn't one?

Hey, just pretend I was talking about Watchmen, that always works. Whoops, 3:03.

No comments:

Post a Comment