Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What a weird post

Last Saturday I was walking along at nearing 4am and I passed this older guy waiting for a bus. He said good morning to me- it was awesome.

Not only that, but the leaves are beginning to turn, how about that?

Wouldn't that be something if I was only just noticing that now? No, they've long since turned. They are dead leaves, like their fathers before them.

I was supposed to go to an improv show this evening, but I messed up the timing, and with only 40 minutes to get there, well, lateness was going to happen. Next week is another chance.

YES THESE ARE THE STORIES PEOPLE!

Instead of me talking about Batman or about the physiology book I just finished (which was also technically about Batman) I will just draw a quick picture right now on the back of this reciept of me sitting with the pie that I had four minutes ago before I ate it:




I'm not going to lie. Mine can at times be an odd sense of humour. And no, I don't actually have a mask like that. The pie was real though. Though I couldn't figure out whether it was cherry or blueberry. I'm calling it grape. As a compromise.



And I do get to laugh at jokes in between when everyone else laughs at the movies. Some things just tickle me is all.

Man, I've been self conscious of my nostrils lately. That's a new one. Ah well, I keep em clean, and a guys gotta breathe SOMEwhere.

...

You know what? Pretty nice day out. Did you hear about those miners? Yeah, me neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment