Monday, September 6, 2010

Ice cream versus junior chicken. in that order.

Stopped at a McDonald's with coworkers on the way home today. I decided to dive into the nostalgia of an ice cream cone. I take it that I succeeded in that my party members commented that I looked spaced out, they weren't sure where I was looking. I wasn't looking anywhere, just focusing on the cone and the past.

But then I jumped to the junior chicken- that didn't exist when I was little.

Today was essentailly my last day at work- I've got two weekends there, but that's it. Now to find something better to do. Shouldn't be too impossible.

I get way too many compliments at work from my staff. It's got to be messing up my world view. Again, my time there is over, and I'm not planning on forgetting my lessons in humility from my orchestra classes. And other places- but that one was a REALLY good lesson. So maybe I'll be alright.

Man, I'm tired. Mayhap I'll write something of note tomorrow. Mayhap.

No comments:

Post a Comment