Monday, April 26, 2010

There's always one...


I've circled the one kid who has both his left foot and left arm swung forward. So very awkward.
Got a call from a friend of mine today, haven't seen him in a while, we just talked for an hour about Preacher, Kick-Ass, his latest comedy set. It was really nice.
Back of the bus today had an old guy yell at this kid for putting his foot on the seat- it escalated a bit before I turned around and said (to the old guy) "sir, really, it's not that big a deal, just let it go" and then to the kid I said "and you need to show some respect to your elders."
So when everyone has settled down, not five minutes later, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself- "show some respect to your elders"- what planet exactly do I think I live on?

No comments:

Post a Comment