Saturday, April 20, 2013

Never really watched much of that midnight society, but I'll reference its show anyways

I'm not particularly in the mood to write at the moment (what, you thought I'd say "right now?"... yes, okay, that almost happened. "Write right". That's bad. Except for when I decide it sounds good. Which is invariably any moment now.)

But a quick post to get the months entries started is hardly horrible (there, I made with the alliteration).

I had wanted to make note of an interesting phenomenon where I dreamed that I was confronted by an old women who accused me of ignoring her, laying the guilt on thick with her mock surprise at the surely faulty postal service for never delivering the mail I had SURELY sent to her. While this was said she menacingly touched the back of my head. I awoke with a start, but feeling an odd, creepy sensation of a sort of tautness at the back of my skull.

No doubt had I been able to check the back of my head I'd have found goosebumps.

With "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" to come on soon afterwards. BOOM!

See what I did there... 'cause.. because Goosebumps is the name of a scary kids show (also line of horror books for the youth) so I just made it a reference...

But it seriously was super creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment