Friday, April 15, 2011

Epic Simon's Smackdown Smile.

I would have written here last night, er, this morning- I was up until 5am working on my comic reviews- and they turned out really well! But my brother was wanting to go to sleep, so fine, no blog postings.

And now I've got to get ready for work. So just one quick thing.

Off to a glasses store with my brother Jordan- he'd already been to the store with dad and Simon, so the salesman recognized him and came over to chat.

First, I don't know how you can be a glasses salesman when you wear a pair like that... but maybe that's just my tastes, so forget that.

The guy was super familiar and jokey, he was pretty creepy actually, and he mentioned that he thought my brother Simon was kind of a scary guy with his crooked smile. Salesman proceeds to imitate smile.

Now, I know exactly what smile he's referring to. It's my brothers smile that says "this is awkward, you're creepy and unfunny, and I'm going to humour you with this expression."

It was like a total burn from the past, being delivered by the very guy it was to be used against.

Pretty epic burn, Simon.

No comments:

Post a Comment