Monday, December 13, 2010

One ten millionth armageddon- kero kero kero

Why am I up before 7?

It's partly has to do with my back, that's in a scary amount of pain when I can't figure out what I did to it.. a week ago the problem was in my upper back, now it's right at the base of my spine. Spent my night trying to find the right formula for healing in my bed (went with laying across the X axis at the foot of my bed without pillows- I should have started with fewer variables) and then I hear what immediately conjures fear in my mind, a screaming comes across the sky, and wonder whether or not that's the sound of the end. I'd have flipped on the tv to see if there's anything to that, but my brother is asleep infront of the darkened screen, and it isn't worth it to wake him. I flip on my radio, and get nothing, unless Nirvana is the code band for armageddon.

I'm afraid I can't tell you I was frightened into an epiphany- whenever I think that's the end I take a moment to consider everything I haven't done, then take a longer moment to consider why I haven't done them, and I'm fine. One thing I am definitely not it seems- I am not motivated by fear. Doesn't mean I wouldn't change a thing or two, but I'm not going to sacrifice everything else I am for a fleeting balm that I'd grow to resent later.

Hmm. I'm almost certainly over thinking things.

Well, my brother's up, the tv is on, and the most fascinating thing they're talking about is that fact that it's snowing in Canada. So it goes.

Had to google that last bit to remember what I took that from- Slaughterhouse-Five. That may make me officially awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment