Monday, December 6, 2010

Dude, my wrist feels much better! But that leaves...

Ah my back is killing me. Not really. Well, sort of. It's in that place where I WOULD just make a quick pop manoeuver and everything'd be shiny, but it doesn't want to pop, and THAT'S what's hurting me. Yes, I had to look up how to spell manoeuver. Although there are simpler ways to spell it that are also socially acceptable, I like this way.

And yes, on occasion I'll say "sh"-eduel.

Back in that book on thinking strategically, I participated in a thought game and got the right answer. I'm just pleased that I am, in fact, "getting it". I think I said in my last post that I may not be, because of some crazy graph/spreadsheet. So, yeah, I'm pretty sure that was just a mistake in the figure A. Which is what I said last time.

I've turned to another book by my bedside, it's a collection of essays on some famous thinkers. I was pretty tired that first night I decided to give it a read, and I ended up reading the entire first essay- that means it was engaging. It was about ol' Socrates. Is this common knowledge? Accounts of Socrates chiefly come from four sources, which have plenty of, not discrepancies, so much as parallaxian viewpoints between them, so that any points of intersection create a vivid picture of the man.

In a waiting room, an older woman was really glad to see me and my twin brother. She was so sweet, I had no choice but to try and be enthusiastic about the fact that- oh yeah! I have a brother!

Why did you keep this a secret from me??

Actually, she asked if we were close, and I said "yes, right now we're very close."

And then the receptionist laughed "OH- because you're physically sitting next to each other right now!"

usually it's MY schtick to explain my bad jokes... it's just silly when someone else does it.

Hmm, was there anything else... eh that's fine for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment