Friday, March 26, 2010

And after I'm done writing this, I'm getting a banana!

I'd been wanting to post yesterday, but by the time I had gotten home and had some food and finished watching a slow loading internet video with my bro it was past 12:30 at night, and I was pretty exhausted. So it feels like a cheat to say:

I feel awesome today (it's okay, because I actually still feel really good... in fact, let's just say "today" is everything from 6:30am yesterday to right now 27 hours later)

I've slept really well, had a huge breakfast, ran down Dufferin from Bloor to Ontario Place (they really need a better schedule, it took me at least 25 minutes to run that distance and no buses show up? Again? It's okay, I kind of like it.)

Both yesterday and today (so, going by my earlier criteria, all "day") I've gotten to enjoy how gloriously sore my body is- the advent of warm weather means I can do chin ups at local playgrounds. Yes, it sounds sketchy, but I can't afford a gym membership. I can't believe I have yet to see the Rocky movies- whenever they're on t.v. I only flip to it in time for either a) the awesome training montage or b) the ending of the fight when it's all inspirational and whatnot.

So I've only seen the best parts of 'em. Ya bum.

Aand it was warm enough that I only needed my one zip up sweater thing. Until it wasn't warm enough; after work the cold wind just tore through that thing, but that was pretty invigorating too.

Yes, I've been especially self deprecating lately, but "today" I've just been able to sit back and enjoy all my good qualities, of which I have a few.
I won't bore you with the full list.

No comments:

Post a Comment