Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Unsurprisingly, more Faiz before I give up

Oh, man, I forgot to mention that Faiz is also taken from the arabic and is a name meaning "successful" and "victorious". Also, Greek letters were used thematically- "Phi" appears as the symbol whenever Faiz destroys.. fine, kills, one of the orphenochs. Φ <- a="a" copied="copied" got="got" here.="here." isn="isn" nice="nice" of="of" onto="onto" p="p" part="part" phi="phi" symbol.="symbol." symbol="symbol" t="t" the="the" underline="underline">
Okay something else... unless you want me to keep talking about Faiz? That evil selfish jerk pot-stirrer Kamen Rider Kaixa (pronounced "Kaiza" I guess) is almost the REAL villain of the show. He specifically sabotages the relationship between Takumi and Kiba, which at the time seemed to be a case of sabotaging human/orphenoch relations. All because he wanted the one girl for himself. It doesn't help how much he looks like a psycho stalker.

Anywayanywayanyway. You don't want to hear about Faiz anymore.

Let's see... you know what? It's Halloween, and I'm at home trying to watch me some Ghostbusters. How about I hop on the facebook, and copy paste the super short little anecdote from the evening I've got posted there as my status? Just getting something, then I can post this entry, and call it a night:

I assigned Jordan the task of handing out candy. Eventually, he runs out.
Jordan: Oh, sorry, I just ran out of candy.
Parent: Say thank you
Kid: Thank you
Me: *Heart-broken* He didn't have to say thank you!
Looks like two more boxes of candy needed next year...


I had two boxes last year. Not enough. This year, I got three. Still not enough. It'd be fine if we ran out on the teens that shouldn't be around- but the wee ones!

Jordan quote: "I'm glad the deaf kid got some candy."

Happy Halloween, I'm out! See you next month!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment