Friday, August 31, 2012

Moving day, superstar

Wow, what a long day! Spent the entirety of it helping my bro Cool Geoff move. There's a lot of exhaustion in this house right now, but it feels pretty good.

I got to coin the 'slinky maneouver' for how we moved the couch downstairs (it's basically how it sounds... brilliant!) and me and my newest bud Mike (we'd met before though..) got to use our combined brains to fill up a storage container to its utmost capacity.

Basically, it feels good to have done something that is actually useful with my work time.

The only snag was when Geoff had a bit of a shock/scare, no doubt exacerbated by his supreme tiredness/stress combo. He's super tough though, and bounced right back. Still, I'm glad he's asleep now.

I really wish he could sleep in a little longer before returning to finish off the apartment, but the clock is a ticking. And speaking of a ticking clock, I should get to sleep too.

No comments:

Post a Comment